IBEX Ltd. (IBEX)
First Day Turnover56.26%
IBEX is a leading global customer experience (“CX”) company delivering solutions to help the world’s preeminent brands more effectively engage with their customers.
The outsourced industry is undergoing a paradigm shift with blue chip companies in traditional industries pivoting toward digitally-enabled marketplaces and increasingly digitally-native consumers.
Companies are reacting to this shifting landscape with a relentless focus on CX and customer lifetime value (“LTV”). They are beginning to view their customer contact center providers as essential partners and extensions of their brand rather than cost centers that manage customer interaction. We define this new model and vantage point as “BPO 2.0” and believe that our differentiated suite of services and organizational characteristics uniquely position us to lead in this market, including:
• services that span the full customer lifecycle, ranging from customer acquisition to customer engagement to managing and measuring the customer experience;
• technology tools that enhance ambassador performance and drive unique client insights;
• multiple channels of engagement, ranging from voice to fast-growing digital channels such as chat and email;
• differentiated global delivery centers, where we have been successful in offering clients lower costs while maintaining high levels of quality; and,
• unique, highly engaged culture that is overseen by a highly experienced management team that is flexible and moves at the speed of the client.
This marketplace driven shift to BPO 2.0 has been critical in our success, as we are well positioned on the leading edge which is demonstrated by our above-average revenue growth rates and success with both new economy and traditional blue chip branded clients. Our “New Economy” business, where we work with the faster-growing, new economy brands, has grown at a CAGR of 230% for the last four years. We define New Economy clients as those that are experiencing high degrees of top-line growth which, in turn, drives significant increases in such companies’ volume requirements for customer care BPO solutions. Between fiscal year 2015 and 2019, this category grew from 0.2% to 22.0% of our revenue.
We have also been able to win blue chip brands that are looking for providers with a more innovative and outcome-oriented focus on customer engagement. Our work with New Economy clients has resulted in a rapid expansion of our non-voice solutions where we engage our client’s customers through means, such as chat and email. Our revenue from non-voice channels has similarly grown at a rapid CAGR of 55% over the last four years.
|Investors||Pre-IPO Holdings (%)|